Monday, October 1, 2012

Harry Potter Month!!

I have decided to dedicate this entire month of October to Harry Potter. Why? Well, I LOVE the books! Harry Potter has become part of my life and I love these books so much. That is not to say I don't love many other books, but since they came out throughout my childhood and teenage years they are a part of my childhood and I am slightly obsessed with them...

October seems a good month to do this, not only because of Halloween (though they are not really those sort of witches and wizards) but also because British food is so good in the fall. I intend to make a different Harry Potter recipe each week for my "In the Kitchen" post. I am also planning on reading the entire Harry Potter series in October. At the end of the month, I will be hosting a Harry Potter party. This should all be good fun.

Anyone want to join me? Read all the books, make Harry Potter food, have a party? Please say yes!

Get out your Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and start reading today!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to join you in reading all the books, but I'm a notoriously slow reader and that goal would be far too lofty for me, haha. Seriously, I have to limit myself to 1 book per checkout at the library because I know I would just have to keep renewing them. I'd never finish in time! But have fun! Be sure and share the HP recipes though, I'd love to try some of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, maybe just read one or two books! It will still be fun. I am excited you want to do this too!

      Delete